2 Corinthians 5:14-15 Christ's love compels us...

2 Corinthians 5:14-15 Christ's love compels us...

Thursday, June 3, 2010

View of God


A few months ago I had the opportunity to speak alongside my staff partner Alan at Campus Outreach's New Year's Conference. We talked about Our View of God. When Alan asked me to speak with him I was so excited because I had so much to share on this subject. I didn't have a lot of knowledge to share, rather I had a lot of experience on how God was showing His commitment to challenging my wrong view of Him.


2009 was a particularly hard year for me with regards to my struggle with singleness and He made sure to continue that theme right into the conference where I had to give this very talk! AKA- the guy (wonderful May Man 2009) that I was struggling with was literally 5 doors down from me in the 25 story hotel we stayed in, lovely. Anyway, here is our talk. I haven't been able to listen to all of it because I can't stand the sound of my mix of southern/valley girl voice but if you can stand it then go for it! I hope it encourages and challenges you to really think about how we respond to every area of our life really reveals what we believe about God.


http://www.newyearsconference.org/podcasts/Our_View_of_God.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment